Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft. HCCC welcomes exhibition proposals year round from artists, institutions or guest curators in materials traditionally associated with craft and craft processes. All proposals are reviewed quarterly by our exhibitions committee.
Please read the following submission guidelines carefully. Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be reviewed.
Each proposal must include the following:
- Exhibition Proposal Statement. This is a short description of the exhibit and why HCCC is an appropriate venue for your proposal.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- 5-10 digital images of proposed artwork arranged in a PowerPoint presentation. Under each image, please include: artist name, title, medium, size
- An exhibition budget and prospectus, if applicable
- Any catalogs, press or other support materials, if available
- A self-addressed, stamped postcard that can be mailed back to you to confirm receipt of your proposal
Please submit your information to:Kathryn Hall, Curator
Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
4848 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed quarterly by HCCC’s exhibitions committee. A response will be mailed if submissions are accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Please allow four-five months for return of materials.