Join HCCC for this one-day camp, where kids can bring leftover cardboard boxes from the holidays and transform them into city-themed works of art.
Campers will work together to cut, glue, and paint cardboard to create an imaginary city—including cars, skyscrapers, and other urban forms. At the end of the day, campers will combine their projects, and family and friends will be invited to a reception to enjoy refreshments and take a tour of their metropolis!
The Cardboard City Day Camp is appropriate for children between the ages of 5 and 12. Kids are encouraged to bring their own empty cardboard boxes to use for camp projects.
DAY CAMP INFORMATION
- Cardboard Camp begins promptly at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM. Drop-off begins at 8:30 AM, and pick-up is from 3:00 – 3:30 pm.
- Campers must pack a nut-free lunch to eat during the supervised lunch break. A snack will be provided.
- Materials and a snack are included in the registration fee.
Online registration opens Friday, November 1.
Registration Fee: $55 (per child)
HCCC Member Fee: $45 (per child) Become a member here.
- Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is only available online. For technical help, please contact the Education Department at 713-529-4848 ext. 112 or email@example.com
- Day Camp is designed for children ages 5 – 12. Children of other ages will not be admitted.
Day camp is subject to cancellation or change due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified 14 days in advance if the camp is cancelled. If registrants need to cancel their reservation, they will receive a full refund, if they do so 14 days or more in advance of the session start date. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of the start date. Registrants should notify HCCC immediately of cancellation, so that children on the waiting list may attend in their place.