HCCC is a unique venue to consider for your next meeting, event or intimate party. Enjoy refreshments surrounded by displays of contemporary craft, studios and gallery exhibitions. Stroll through the Craft Garden and visit innovative exhibitions in the main galleries. Treat your guests to a one-of-a-kind shopping experience after regular hours.
HCCC offers the following options for event rentals:
- Space for seated meeting or seated dining for up to 50 guests
- Space for cocktail party with passed food or stations for up to 200 guests
- Your choice of caterer, DJ, valet, and rental suppliers
- Convenient Main Street access for valet service
- Limited number of chairs, tables and bar-high tables available at no additional cost (rental linens are recommended)
- Handicap accessible with convenient parking in back lot
- Option to have Asher Gallery open for a private shopping experience
- Option to have guided tours of exhibitions
- Option to have hands-on craft-making activities for guests (teaching artist fees apply)
- Red wine, candles and confetti are strictly prohibited
- Refreshments and food service are limited to community room and front lobby
- If you are considering an outdoor event, we recommend you speak with a tent rental company before booking
- Large community events or parties may be possible when the main galleries are between exhibitions. Available dates are limited and should be reserved more than one year in advance.
Click here to request more info about renting HCCC’s distinctive space.